Listography – Laminated List

I saw this Listography at Kate Takes 5 and just had to join in this one!!

Inspired by Ross’ laminated list in Friends, this is my list…

1) Jensen Ackles

Lovely Dean from Supernatural he’s just so pretty! I’m quite influenced by character though, so love him as Dean, but hated him as Jason in Smallville.

2) Nigel Harman

Back when I used to watch ‘Enders, he was badboy Dennis.

3) James Jordan

Sadly a crap photo of James, but couldn’t find a good one – he doesn’t seem to photograph well, but you could play his abs like a xylophone!

4) Eric Dane

In the Grey’s Anatomy McDreamy vs McSteamy debate, I vote McSteamy every time!!

5) Jamie Bamber

Oooooh! Jamie Bamber… yes, erm, this pic is from Battlestar Galactica – his character in Law and Order UK is not quite so buffed!

Right, must go and get some housework done. Damn.

This entry was posted in All About Me! and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Listography – Laminated List

1. Kate Takes 5 says:

Wow – that was quick. Been thinking about this for awhile have you? Hmm? Well I would gladly rob your no. 1 but not sure about the rest, not a bad thing though – you can keep them all to yourself!

2. Superamazingmum says:

Nigel Harmen, he was fit in his day – wonder what he is up to now!

I also put my list together very quickly…

Great one this week!

S.A.M

• Stacey says:

Yeah, last time I saw him was in Hotel Babylon, shame he’s not about more – he was always nice to look at!

3. Oh the only one on there that is my cup of tea is Nigel Harman, but he would be better if his name was not Nigel! He doesn’t look like a Nigel does he? 🙂

4. I don’t watch Grey’s Anatomy but am aware of McDreamy and McSteamy (there is something in his eyes!) 🙂

5. Kizzy says:

Great list, forgot Jensen, he would have made my list!

6. Nicki Cawood says:

Take James Jorden out & insert Patrick Dempsey and you have my ideal fantasy line up :p

7. Claire says:

I love that Nigel Harman and Jamie Bamber are still on your list! You’ve loved them since I’ve known you and that’s, what, 7 or 8 years?

Of course, I verily approve of Jensen. But idk about James Jordan, man!

8. Vickie says:

Yes I must say that really isnt a good photo of James

9. Shah Wharton says:

All of the above are good looking guys but not my type. Glad we’re all different. The world goes round much smoother that way. ;D Shah .X

10. Jennie says:

I have to agree with Kate – Jensen is the only one here that does it for me x

11. Pingback: My Laminated List « kirstyes