Listography – I’m No Mug!!

Kate’s Listography this week is a picture post and it’s all about mugs. These here are my favourite mugs, mugs for tea or coffee or for any occasion!

My Favourite Cath Kidson mug - I use this all day, mostly for tea. It's bigger than it looks too!

My Pants mug - another favourite, but don't use so often as the handle is cracked. It says 'I'm so sexy it's a wonder my underpants don't explode'.

My Uni of Glamorgan mug - my old uni. This is mostly a 'when my favourite mugs aren't clean' mug...

A mug I got for my 21st birthday, but have mostly stopped using as it's just too small - I drink lots of tea these days!!

Again this is an old favourite, but has fallen out of use due to being only half the size of my favourite mug.

An old favourite that is surprisingly difficult to drink out of. But it's comforting on occasion!

Photobucket

This entry was posted in All About Me! and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Listography – I’m No Mug!!

1. Wow, blast from the past! I was desperate for one of those Cadbury’s mugs but never got one. I’m so jealous!!

2. Oooh! I am so jealous of the Cadbury’s mug! I never had one but always used to lust after them on the adverts on tv 😉

• Stacey says:

It’s occasionally comforting on a cold winter evening, but annoyance quickly outweighs it cos you have to drink out the corner!

3. Kirsty says:

I think I had one of the Cadbury’s ones. Prob at Mum and Dad’s. It was a collect the tokens job, and, as you say, bloody hard to drink from.

Pants mug – its not bearded pants though!

And I saw you snuck on a 6th there.

4. I also love the chocolate one but I can see that it would be impractical. Re the fart – ugh! Sorry but ugh!

• Stacey says:

Ha ha! Sorry, yes I think farts are terribly funny, so perfect for me. If you hate that though, there was one in the same range – that I never had – that was ‘poo’. I’ll leave you to imagine the picture…

5. Sarah says:

I have degrees of mugs as well – there are a couple that are “Oh, well, if nothing else is clean” mugs.

6. Sarah Mac - People Don't Eat Enuogh Fudge says:

I can imagine the Cadburys one is difficult to drink out of – I expect I’d end up wearing most of it! Love the Cath Kidson one and I’m envious that so many people seem to have them …. hmmm 😉

7. Oh look at that classic Cadbury’s mug. How fabulously retro. Love it

8. Kate Takes 5 says:

Whoa you got some old mugs going on there!

9. Ally says: